A 200kg load cell allows you to adjust the pedal strength.
- The main parts are made of CNC aluminum and black anodized.
- All moving parts use ball bearings for smooth pedaling.
- You can adjust the angle and height of the pedal.
- An angle sensor is used for the throttle and clutch, and a 200kg load cell is used for the brake.
- High-quality, high-precision (external ADC 24bit) controller box using optimal control software for calibration, dead zone setting, and running curve setting.
- Optional 3 adjustable dampers for all pedals.
- Please note that this pedal cannot be placed on the floor or on a wheel stand that does not have a joint between the seat and the pedal stand. Requires an integrated cockpit. An integrated cockpit/simulator is required to use the VNM pedals, even with the optional baseplate.
- Optional original spring and elastic rubber kit limited to DELE can be purchase separately. The upgrade kit allows you to customize the pedal freely by adding a spring and elastic rubber combination to adjust the tension of the VNM simulation pedal.
This product supports PC/Windows platform. It cannot be used on game consoles such as Xbox and PlayStation.
Optional items (sold separately)
- Pedal Damper Kit (sold separately)
- Pedal Heel Rest (sold separately)
- Pedal Upgrade Kit Optional (sold separately)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.