Trak Racer Alpine Racing TRX Simulator
- Developed alongside Alpine F1 engineers
- Switch between Formula and GT seating position in minutes
- Beautifully designed and extremely adjustable
- Optional Integrated Monitor Stands
Sliding adjustment on the Wheel Mount and Pedal Mount
For the first time in history, Alpine F1 Team has co-developed a commercial racing simulator that can be used by fans and professional drivers at home. It’s called the Alpine Racing TRX and it’s presented by Trak Racer.
The unique selling point of the Alpine Racing TRX is that it was co-designed by Alpine F1 Team Engineers; so it’s as close as you can get to the real thing, at home. In Formula position you’re able to experience the same seating as in the "real car".
Strengthened Pedal Plate
The Alpine Racing TRX has been improved to withstand up to 180kgs of braking for force without flex. We have also added pre-drilled mounting points for more new pedal sets on the market and the slide function on the Alpine Racing TRX remains - so you can get those pedals exactly where you need them!
A RACE IS WON AT THE TRACK, BUT A CHAMPIONSHIP IS WON AT THE FACTORY!
Trak Racer, a pioneer in building racing cockpits since 2008, became the Official and Trusted Simulator Supplier to Alpine F1. Trak Racer simulators are used by Alpine F1 Team and Alpine Academy drivers like Esteban Ocon, Victor Martins (Formula 3) and Caio Collet (Formula 3). Trak Racer is the official Simulator Supplier of Alpine F1 Team and Airbus Aircraft.
Trak Racer is the Official Simulator Supplier of Alpine F1 Team and Airbus Aircraft.
The Alpine Racing TRX will be available with 3 different wheel mounts to suit a majority of steering wheel bases on the market including Direct Drive Simucube 2, Fanatec, VRS and more; as well as belt-driven Wheel Bases from Logitech and Thrustmaster.
The tool-free wheel deck on the Alpine Racing TRX has slide, height and angle adjustment and can move between Formula and GT Driving position faster and more sleek than any other cockpit on the market.
The Pedal Assembly
The Flex-Free Pedal Plate Assembly on the Alpine Racing TRX has been engineered for quick adjustment forwards and backwards by use of a sliding mechanism and also has height and angle adjustment. With the clever tool-free pedal system it allows professional drivers and hobbyists quick adjustment between raised Formula pedals, low and angled for GT alongside inverted pedal mounting.
The Seat Assembly
Smart drivers need smart seats and gone are the days when you needed tools and 10 or more minutes to adjust a seats height and angle. The intelligent Alpine Racing TRX seat assembly; designed in conjunction with Alpine F1 Team Engineers provides tool-free seat changes in under 10 seconds.
Trak Racer has developed a seat with feedback from ergonomic specialists to develop identical adjustment settings that place the driver into the best possible position. This will not only improve comfort, but also the long-term health of the driver.
Wheel Mount Compatibility:
- Thrustmaster T500, T300, T150, TC-PS, TS-XW, TX, 248, T-GT, T80, TMX and T-GT II
- Fanatec CSL, Clubsport, Podium DD1/DD2/DD PRO, CSL DD and GT DD Pro
- AccuForce V1/V2
- SIMAGIC M10
- MOZA R9, R16, R21 DD Wheel Bases
- Simagic Alpha Mini, Alpha, Alpha U
Flight Sim Compatibility:
- Logitech Flight Yoke System
- Logitech Flight Switch/Multi/Instrument Panels
- Logitech Heavy Equipment
- Turtle Beach Velocity One Flight
- Trak Racer Loadcell Pro Pedals
- Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals, ClubSport V1/V2/V3
- Thrustmaster T-LCM, T3PA, GT Ed, T3PGT, T3PA PRO add-on ,T500, T150 pedals
- Heusinkveld Ultimate/Ultimate+, Sprint and Pro
Logitech PRO, G29, G920, G923
Meca Cup1-2, Meca Cup1-3, Clutch and Base Plate
- VRS DirectForce Pro Pedals
- HPP PRX 3P, JBV 2/3 Pedal System
- Simagic P2000-S100 Pedal Set
- BJ Sim Racing Steel Series, 1000psi Hydraulic
- DC Sim Racing DC3
- Sim Coaches P1-3
- Simtrecs ProPedal GT
- Asetek Hydraulic
- Velazquez Engineering PRO+ Hydraulic
- Simforge Mark-1
- 3DRAP Ngasa
- Protosimtech PT2
- OBP Pro Race V2 Sim Pedal System
- Simworx Pro Series
- WAVE IMPETUS
- Quaife Throttle Pedal and Brake
- Cube Controls Hydraulic
- Venym Pedals
- MOZA CRP Pedal set
- JCL Hydraulic Pedals
Flight Sim Compatibility:
- Thrustmaster TPR: THRUSTMASTER PENDULAR RUDDER
- Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals
- Logitech Flight Rudder Pedals
Logitech Heavy Equipment
- Trak Racer Sequential Shifter Pro
- Fanatec ClubSport Shifter, SQ
- Thrustmaster TH8A, RSTSS, TSS+
- Prosim PSL Sequential Shifter
- Heusinkveld SQ Shifter
- Logitech G Shifter
- DSD SQ Shifter
- Jinx Shifter -
- Simworx Pro Series -
- VNM Simulation Sequential Shifter
- Quaife PSL Sequential V2, Sequential, and H Pattern -
- Aiologs SQ Shifter
- BJ Sim Racing Shifter 3.0
- Frex H Pattern
- SIMAGIC Sequential Shifter
- Trak Racer Loadcell Pro Handbrake
- Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake
- Thrustmaster TSS+
- DSD Hydralulic Handbrake
- RealGear RALLYpro Handbrake
- Heusinkveld Handbrake
- Prosim Handbrake Digital/RX Analog
- Quaife Handbrake
- VNM Simulation Handbrake
- Aiologs Handbrake
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.