Streaming anywhere with good sounding
- USB condenser mic for Plug & Play on Windows PC/laptop, Mac and PS4 (incompatible with Xbox).
- Compact size with detachable cable makes it easy to carry in a small travel bag.
- No bother with tricky noise gate or compression setting on OBS, Twitch or Discord.
- The noise floor is low because of the good signal to noise ratio and fine-tuned integrated circuit.
Better gaming or conferencing experience
- Full metal body construction withstands rough treatment; heavy-duty anti-slide stand prevents vibration noises.
- Height & angle adjustable features give the flexibility to set a perfect angle.
- A volume dial is handy for adjustments on the fly. No need to pause during game, broadcast or web conferencing.
- Only then the claiming of one of the best subs $50 USB microphones can be justified.
Add richness and clarity for the best recording ever
- The cardioid pattern and the 16mm capsule (2mm larger than Snowball) make your voice more engaged, limiting background sound and focusing on your voice. No need to eat into the mic for radio podcast sound quality.
- Can't afford to spend on a sound-proof room or time to improve editing skills? Then this low self-noise mic is the Ace up your sleeve, helping get round those problems by recording great raw audio.
Live monitoring makes it the best friend for podcasters
- No-brainer choice: A simple headphone jack for low-latency monitoring, or wasting time with trials and errors finding the buffer-size setting to reduce latency?
- You can hear exactly what you sound like to others, which is important for producing a radio show.
- Even podcast guests will benefit from using it, they will be able to live monitor and self-regulate.
- Editing is time-consuming. But now, you can make more adjustments at the recording stage to make the process easier.
- An output jack also means better connectivity. With a smartphone, a USB adapter and an audio cable, you can even record on a camera or digital recorder.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-15 kHz
- Sensitivity: -46±3 dB (at 1 kHz)
- S/N Ratio: 66 dB
- Power Supply: 5V USB Power
- Output Connection: USB 2.0
- Shipping Weight: 1 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
will use it to record podcasts and singing videos. If want to see the result look me up on Tita. Jansen
mycket snabbt, mycket väl förpackat och skyddat. Mikrofonen är mycket bra, har en bra kontrollvolym och fångar knappt upp externa ljud.