Fifine x DELE K658 is built to be used right off the bat. The USB setup will swiftly carry you away from the XLR-absence regret, for its plug-and-play convenience on Windows, Mac and even a Play Station console. And the compatibility does not end there, with a USB adapter, it can also up your game on an Android, iPhone and iPad.
- For background-noises-free streaming
- Rainbow way RGB with on/off switch
- Works with Windows, Mac, PS4/5
- Touch sensitive mute & volume dial
- Real-time low-noises monitoring
- All-metal body & stand View more details below
What’s more, a proper dynamic microphone with the least expensive price tag is around 60 euros, but when bringing together the necessary add-on, the total is more than 100€. And if you prefer a standalone shape of mic that gives you more presence, the price may go up to double of a K658.
You do not have to treat it like something fragile. For its proper metal construction, it can be the workhorse for your everyday tasks. With an included mini tripod, you do not have to cram the backpack with a heavy podcast stand if you take the mic out for an on-the-go recording. Though we highly recommend a scissor arm stand for use with the mic in the home studio.
- Metal Construction
- Microphone Control
- Quick Mute Button
- High-end Clarity
- Low-latency Monitoring
- RGB On/Off Switch
- It is as quiet as a common dynamic, but not that quiet to make an external preamp necessary for getting some decent volume of sound. If you have not got used to leaning close to a microphone, FIFINE's best trick - high-end clarity will have you covered. But anyway, it is always good to keep a consistent 5 inches talking distance to whatever mic you use.
- The capsule is not see-through until you unscrew the pop filter screwed on the top. It is still well protected by a metal mesh top. And there is quite some distance from the top of the mic to the capsule, plus the attached pop filter, the plosives reduction is off the scale. As a result, it makes up a bit for the shortfall of speaking too close to a dynamic microphone.
- Given all these features, it will immensely raise your game! Noise rejection is the Ace, complimented with the interface-like controls, you are about to win in every application that you use this mic.
|Output Connection||USB type-C (mic end) to type-A 2.0 (computer end)|
|Power Consumption||USB power
(Voltage: 4.75V-5.25V, Current: 55mA-180mA)
|Shipping Weight||1.0 kg|
|Bit Depth/Sample Rate||16-bit/48kHz|
|Max. SPL||110 dB|
|Sensitivity||-50±3dB (at 1kHz)|
(Microphone control at 100%, software input at 11dB)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.