Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 2 Stereo Gaming Headset, Black
Introducing the all-new F.R.E.Q. 2 from Mad Catz. The F.R.E.Q. 2 delivers professional-grade gaming audio, designed to provide you with comfort, tuned for gaming, nothing matches F.R.E.Q. 2 when it comes to advanced comfort, features and multi-format compatibility.
- Fine tuned 40mm Neodymium Drivers.
- Premium material of earcup for exceptional comfort.
- Omni-directional microphone brings crystal-clear voice quality.
- 3.5mm connection for plug-and-play compatibility.
HEAR IT ALL, WIN IT ALL
The Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 2 has been engineered for the gamer. Individually tuned 40mm Neodymium Drivers unearth every audio detail, allowing you to pinpoint team-mates and enemy movements with ease. Unrivalled positional awareness and tournament grade chat quality provide the difference between winning and losing. You’ve never heard it so good.
CHAT YOU CAN RELY ON
F.R.E.Q. 2 features an advanced omnidirectional microphone that picks up the gamers’ voice clearly. When you’re taking a break from chat, the microphone effortlessly retracts into the body of the headset, extending back in action with ease. The smart in-line controller provides easy access to volume and mic controls.
BUILT TO WIN, CRAFTED FOR COMFORT
The ear cups of F.R.E.Q. 2 fitted with polyurethane memory foam which provides exceptional comfort for long-term gameplay. The suspension headband can fit seamlessly onto any head size. The F.R.E.Q. 2 brings everything you need on the battlefield.
EXCEPTIONAL AUDIO NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAY
The Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 2 has been designed to provide exceptional gaming audio, no matter your format of choice. A simple 3.5mm connection provides plug-and-play compatibility with a range of formats including PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One as well as mobile and smart devices.
- Model Name: F.R.E.Q. 2
- Model Number: AF13C1INBL000-0
- Speaker Drives: Neodymium Drivers, 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Sensitivity (SPL) @ 1kHz: 105dB ± 3dB
- Impedance (ohm, Ω): 32 Ω
- Headphone Total Harmonic Distortion: < 3%
- Volume Control: In-Line Controller
- Microphone Frequency Response: 50Hz ~ 12kHz
- MIC Pattern: Omni-directional
- Microphone Sensitivity (SPL) @ 1kHz: - 42dB ± 3dB
- Microphone Impedance (ohm, Ω): 1.5K Ω
- Microphone Location: Retractable
- Microphone Mute: In-Line Controller
- Connection Type: 3.5mm TRRS Audio Jack/Line In (Analog Audio)
- Cable Length: 1.3m / 4ft
- Compatibility: PC / Mac / Smartphone / Console / Mobile Devices
- Headband: Suspension Headband
- Ear Pad: Polyurethane (PU)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 192mm x 217mm x 83mm
- Weight: 280g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.