Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod racing wheel and pedals
TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod is the first milestone of the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco a highly realistic wheel, designed for competition.The TS-XW is a 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel, with a diameter of 12.2 inches / 31 cm.
Force Feedback base with a powerful brushless servomotor
The TS-XW Racer motor provides powerful 40-watt brushless Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves (STALL mode) to super-responsive S curves (DYNAMIC mode).The wheel’s Motor Cooling Embedded cooling system maintains the new motor’s dynamics, avoiding overheating while staying very quiet.The TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod features an angle of rotation that can be adjusted from 270° all the way to 1080°. The wheel component itself weighs less than 2.6 lb / 1.2 kg, for optimal inertia and extremely realistic Force Feedback sensations.
Ecosystem-ready, the wheel can easily be detached from the Thrustmaster TS-XW servo base thanks to the handy Thrustmaster Quick Release system.The TS-XW Racer racing wheel is compatible with all products in Thrustmaster’s racing ecosystem.The wheel is also compatible with Thrustmaster’s realistic, high-end TH8A add-on shifter (sold separately).
Pedal set included
Featuring a 100% metal internal structure, plus a Conical Rubber Brake Mod (with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the brake pedal’s travel), the T3PA pedal set is also fully adjustable, allowing it to be perfectly adapted to gamers’ needs.The three pedals can be adjusted in terms of their height, inclination and spacing, for optimal customization.
- The TS-XW Racer is a 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel, and is officially licensed for both Xbox One and Windows (PC)
- Works on Xbox Series X
- The wheel employs Force Feedback via a powerful 40-watt brushless servomotor with Motor Cooling Embedded cooling system (patent pending), for constant performance even with intensive use during the longest competitions
- The wheel incorporates a dual belt-pulley system, along with an axle mounted on metal ball-bearings for extremely smooth performance
- The wheel’s pedal set is large, solid and adjustable, with 100% metal pedals and internal structure. It also includes an innovative Conical Rubber Brake Mod
- UK-plug, adapter included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.