- Home studio kit: Boom arm, shock mount, pop filter, anti-wind cap
- USB compatible with DAWs/recording software on Mac/Windows
- 19mm capsule & mid-ends sensitivity
- Warm full tone for voiceover/podcast
- Metal construction & stylish design
- View more details below
In with a treat of all the accessories
Scissor Arm Stand
Only with the arm stand in place, you’re in business
- It is a condenser microphone, but with the arm stand, it still can be that type of microphone for people who are concerned with background noise.
- The maximum extension of the arms is around 76 cm, which will go from the side of your desk to in front of your mouth perfectly. So you do not have to lean on the side to talk.
- The reason why it is so nice to have a microphone boom arm is that everything will become efficient. You do not have to set up a microphone every single time or to worry about the cable management on the desk.
- Whenever you need the microphone, just pull it in front of your face. And move it out of the way when you’re not recording. Everything will look nice and neat.
The build quality and compatibility are hard to fault for a USB mic
- Can the fool-proof installation on Mac, Windows and PS4 (incompatible with Xbox) and the time-efficient setup with Discord, Twitch and OBS sell you on?
- If not, how about the compatibility with iPhone, iPad and Android via a USB adapter?
- All-metal body with sleek black finish has the same bloodline of steadiness as all FIFINE USB microphone series.
- Do not underestimate the look of a microphone. The traditional streamlined shape without much decoration always has higher popularity and more appeal.
No garish appearance and no skim on sound quality
- You may not expect much out of this K780A given all the accessories that come with it for this price range.
- The top ends are just boosted a bit to get the clearest sound so it is nowhere close to being articulate. It still keeps most of the smooth sound in the treble.
- While the mid offer a neural nothing offensive sound. And the bass is not fairly tight but neither flat. It still gives you some punches in the low ends, which makes the overall tone pretty pleasant.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -34d±30% (at 1kHz)
- S/N Ratio: 78 dB
- Power Supply: 5V USB Power
- Output Connection: USB 2.0
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 kg
Maksaminen ja turvallisuus
Maksun tietoja käsitellään turvallisesti. Emme säilytä luottokorttitietoja eikä meillä ole pääsyä luottokorttitietoihisi.