- Fully-equipped gaming mic. Bundle version can up your game further.
- Pre-installed shock mount suspends bumping; pop filter holds off plosives.
- Act the character of pro-gamer with two-tone RGB, and playful sound quality of being deep down the lows and clear in the highs.
- Noise-free tap-to-mute button; eye-catching silence warning: lights off; easy-to-pin physical input level.
- View more details below
Get into the character of streaming
- No more cliche about the USB connection this time, it is a type-a jack, it is just plug-and-play on a Windows, Mac and a PlayStation console.
- If you want to, the compatibility can extend to your mobile. But the best bit is the USB port hiding behind the mic.
- It will look like a wireless model when you put it on your desk. Because the cable will go from the back directly to your computer, which is good for cable management.
Break out the party piece
- The connection is a breeze, but how can I tell if the microphone is ready to work? It might be the exact question when you get your hands on such electronics.
- Once it gets power from a computer USB port, the RGB starts to shine. The lights are not all swagger, they also serve as an indicator of working statues.
- They do not stay the same all the time either. The total four patterns with its two-tone lighting fade into another one in a smooth way and will blend in the mood of your studio perfectly.
Pull all the tricks out of the bag
Before you are carried away, the customized accessories will bat your eyelids once more. They are fine-tuned for not just good-looking but for a performance reason.
Detachable Pop Filter
The pop filter with a smiley face is see-through. So the appearance of the mic will not be muddied when you look at it from the front. But do not be fooled by the thin layer. Unlike the flapper filters that do not look good, sometimes do not work well either, it is quite good at rejecting rumbling. It also works as a dust collector, which collects the dust blown from the front and keeps the mic clean.
Attached Shock Mount
The microphone itself seems to be integrated into the shock mount, but that is not the case, it is actually clipped in place in a suspended way with rubber bands. Compared with those shock mounts that clamp on the microphone body, the suspension has better absorption of vibration noises. And the bands are so elastic and thick that they can get the mic stand up in shape and without being worn out easily.
It is on the tap where is the easiest place to tap, no matter how you position the mic, it is especially convenient when you put the mic on the included stand. But it is not so easy to let you forget that you are mute, because the eye-catching RGB lights will shut at that time to work as a notice.
In streaming, if there is any feedback about you being soft or loud from your audience or teammates, the control dial hiding underneath will help fix the volume issue on the fly. No bother with the time-consuming audio settings on your computer system and you will have a more constant sounding throughout the whole streaming.
Clarity will earn it a place in your studio
- The size of the capsule is 16mm and the lowest frequency the mic can pick up is 60Hz, those two figures both suggest that it is not the model giving you the warm sound heard from radio broadcasts.
- But in most situations, you do not need a too bassy tone to muddle your voice, because it is born for gaming! The application requires many trebles, your teammates need to hear you well even with the game sound up. The highest frequency is 18KHz and it is boosted a bit to guarantee a clearer reproduction of your voice.
- But what about background sound? You are going to pull off a combo by putting the mic 5 inches within your mouth. Your voice will appear more engaging, thus fewer background noises and a more balancing tone.
- As for the keyboard sound that attacks from behind, let the cardioid pattern cover your back! And the distancing also does its part in noises rejection, the closer the mic gets to the sound source, the further it is away from those distracting sounds.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -40±3dB
- Output Connection: USB Type-C (mic end) to type-A 2.0 (computer end)
- Power Consumption: USB power (Voltage: 4.75V-5.25V, Current: 50mA-80mA)
- Bit Rate: 16-bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-18kHz
- S/N Ratio: 1kHz﹥70dB
- Compatibility: MAC, PC, PS4, PS5
- Mute button: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 kg
Betalning och säkerhet
Din betalningsinformation behandlas säkert. Vi lagrar inte kreditkortsuppgifter och har inte tillgång till dina kreditkortsuppgifter.